Live and Silent Auctions
NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
December 3–6, 2018 ♦ Reno, NV
The Live Auction at the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association. When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get. Live Auction reception sponsored by Syngenta.
2018 Auction Donation Details
To make a donation to the 2018 Live and Silent Auction, download and send one of the forms below. For questions, contact Lindsay Barber.
Thank You, 2018 Auction Contributors
- PT6A-34AG Brand New Engine. Potential buyers need to supply a letter of credit to NAAA. See more information below.
- One hand carved balsa wood desktop pilot with Air Tractor pin mounted on a 4 inch diameter stand under 10 coats of clear coat. Carved by Brady Penner.
- One hand carved balsa wood desktop caricature Thrush airplane model mounted on a 6 inch base with business card holder under 10 coats of clear coat. Hand carved by Brady Penner and 10 year old son Lachlan. Model wingspan and length approximately 6 inches.
- One metal aircraft spinner custom painted with Thrush and Air Tractor decals under 10 coats of clear coat. Approximately 16 inches tall and 10 inches wide. Crafted by Brady Penner and 10 year old son Lachlan.
- One custom painted new motorcycle helmet with Air Tractor decals under 10 coats of clear coat. Painted and created by Brady Penner and 10 year old son Lachlan.
- One custom painted desktop (display ONLY) flight helmet custom painted with Thrush decals under 10 coats of clear coat. Thrush helmet is non functioning and is desktop display only. Painted and created by Brady Penner and 10 year old son Lachlan.
- Handler IV: Part number 85-H43P65V.
The Handler IV is the king of batch induction systems with its larger liquid volume and incredible agitation capability. The H43P65V comes complete with a
total drainage tank, Banjo 3” pump, a dual port venturi for bulk chemical induction, twin agitation lines, two 16” hinged lids (one with the Handler knife and one
without), container and tank rinsing nozzles, a 4-way forkliftable steel frame, and a pump containment tray. Using closed loop recirculation through the
exclusive dual port venturi, this model is able to induct bulk chemical into the Handler tank without your sprayer needing to be there! Whether it is high
volumes of liquid pesticides or large amounts of dry flowables needing to be agitated, a HandlerIV can do it all before your sprayer is back to be filled.
Dry AMS (ammonium sulfate) users may be interested in even more agitation. The similar model H43P65 replaces the venturi with a second 2” full port
agitation line and provides agitation strong enough to dissolve even AMS that is not spray-grade. Features include twin agitation lines, patented Handler knife,
closed loop recirculation and agitation, full 10L/20L container emptying and rinsing capabilities, and dual port venturi for driving bulk chemical into the Handler
or direct to sprayer fill line.
- $1,000 gift certificate towards the purchase of any Start Pac model valued over $3,000.
- Single Point Fueling System by Turbine Conversions, Ltd: The Single Point Fueling System is the only FAA STC approved system available. It is available for all models of Ag Aircraft - Thrush, Ag Cat and Air Tractors. Several experienced approved installation centers throughout out the US, also can be self-installed. The gift certificate is for a new system for your choice of aircraft, FOB Nunica, MI
2018 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA and place 10% down as an initial deposit. The value of the engine will be available soon. Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber.
Auction Payment Arrangements for all other items: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction Shipping Arrangements: NAAA is not responsible for shipping auction items. You can make arrangements with T3 Expo, the exhibitor service's company, to ship your auction purchases for you. The company can pack and ship anything you purchase.