Live and Silent Auctions
2016 NAAA Convention
December 5–8, 2016 ♦ Long Beach, Calif.
The Live Auction at the NAAA Convention & Exposition continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association.
When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. Shhhh! NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get. Live Auction reception sponsored by Syngenta.
2016 Auction Donation Information
To make a donation to the Live and/or Silent Auction, please fill out one of the forms below and email it to Lindsay Barber
or fax it to (202) 546-5726.
- PDF Auction Form
(this form is best to print, fill out and fax)
- PDF Fillable Auction Form
(this form is best to save to your computer, fill out the form and email
Contact Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722 with any questions.
Thank You, 2016 Auction Contributors
- PT6A-34AG Brand New Engine
- Custom DeSpain drawing for the 50th anniversary of NAAA (featuring NAAA and 50th Anniversary Logos)
- Enjoy a getaway for up to five nights in a beautiful 5 bedroom/3 bathroom (sleeps 11 people), overlooking Las Colinas Golf Club in Queen Creek, AZ (Phoenix/Scottsdale area). The home includes a heated pool, gas fire pit, laundry room, golf clubs, bicycles, games, DVDs, etc. The house is within 15 minutes of Phoenix Mesa airport and 40 minutes of Phoenix Sky Harbor. Winner responsible for paying $150 cleaning fee. House is available during the 2017 calendar year (house not available in Feb. or March 2017). Winner will receive home owner’s information to coordinate rental following NAAA Convention. Photos and house details are available online.
|Carolyn & Grant Baecker
- Four beautifully framed and matted posters commemorating the 75th anniversary of aerial application. Pen and Ink drawings by Artist Ed Vebell
|Hershey Flying Service
- Storm Cutters for Air Tractor 301 through 802 (winners choice). From 1995-2013 there were 1,791 FAA Part 137 Accidents (Agricultural Aviation) in the US. Of those total accidents 218 were collisions with wires which made up 12.2% of the accidents. Within those 1,791 accidents 173 were fatal, of which 30 were the result of wire strikes. 17.3% of all fatalities in Agricultural Aviation were linked to a wire strike. Storm Cutters™ help mitigate risk in the event of a wire strike.
- Handler IV - The Handler is a proprietary line of chemical handling systems that enables quick, easy and safe mixing and loading of agricultural chemicals into sprayers, airplanes and hauling tank systems. Originally developed by a Canadian farmer who was tired of having to climb up onto his sprayer to dump 2 1/2 gallon jugs of chemical, only to have to fight with rinsing them, the Handler has evolved into a total crop protection management system.
- Gift Certificate for $1,000 towards the purchase of any StartPac over $2,500
- MM7 Heavyduty Workbench - 55 Year Satisfaction Guarantee, 400 lbs. capacity per drawer, full mig welded; heavy 11 gauge fork lift base
|Brenda & Rick Watts
- Browning 12 gauge shotgun that is engraved on one side with the 50th and the other side with an Air Tractor
|Universal Turbine Parts
2016 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA and place 10% down as an initial deposit. The estimated value of the engine is TBD Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber.
Auction Shipping Arrangements: NAAA is not responsible for shipping auction items. You can make arrangements with T3 Expo, the exhibitor service's company, to ship your auction purchases for you. The company can pack and ship anything you purchase.