Live and Silent Auctions
2016 NAAA Convention
December 5–8, 2016 ♦ Long Beach, Calif.
The Live Auction at the NAAA Convention & Exposition continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association.
When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. Shhhh! NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get. Live Auction reception sponsored by Syngenta.
2016 Auction Donation Information
To make a donation to the Live and/or Silent Auction, please fill out one of the forms below and email it to Lindsay Barber
or fax it to (202) 546-5726.
- PDF Auction Form
(this form is best to print, fill out and fax)
- PDF Fillable Auction Form
(this form is best to save to your computer, fill out the form and email
Contact Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722 with any questions.
Thank You, 2016 Auction Contributors
- PT6A-34AG Brand New Engine
- Custom DeSpain drawing for the 50th anniversary of NAAA (featuring NAAA and 50th Anniversary Logos)
|Aerial Application Technology Research Unit
- USDA ARS Swath Analysis System: This is a fully assembled, fully function swath analysis system ready for use in pattern testing your spray swath. You will need to provide your own computer, but assistance will be provided with installation of the operating software.
- Hartzell Three-Blade Propeller with Spinner Dome
- Engine Mount end tables with Air Tractor logo etched on the top glass
- Air Tractor Helmet with AT Logo and Leland Snow Signature
- Enjoy a getaway for up to five nights in a beautiful 5 bedroom/3 bathroom (sleeps 11 people), overlooking Las Colinas Golf Club in Queen Creek, AZ (Phoenix/Scottsdale area). The home includes a heated pool, gas fire pit, laundry room, golf clubs, bicycles, games, DVDs, etc. The house is within 15 minutes of Phoenix Mesa airport and 40 minutes of Phoenix Sky Harbor. Winner responsible for paying $150 cleaning fee. House is available during the 2017 calendar year (house not available in Feb. or March 2017). Winner will receive home owner’s information to coordinate rental following NAAA Convention. Photos and house details are available online.
| Arysta LifeScience
- B-29 Ride. Winner must travel to location where the Commemorative Air Force’s B-29 “FIFI” will be on its nationwide tour in 2016. The Gift certificate will be redeemable for one ride in the Flight Observer seat or may be divided for two seats in the rear of the aircraft. Once the schedule is set for the tour the winner will be advised to pick a tour stop and reserve their seat. Aircraft is generally on tour from late February to the end of October 2017.
|Carolyn & Grant Baecker
- Four beautifully framed and matted posters commemorating the 75th anniversary of aerial application. Pen and Ink drawings by Artist Ed Vebell
|GarrCo Products & WRK of Arkansas
- One-Day Operation S.A.F.E. Fly-In Clinic at your location with two Operation S.A.F.E. Analysts (Dennis Gardisser and John Garr).
- Plus the winner will have the opportunity for analysts to do an educational seminar on aerial application for their customers and the option for a second day Operation S.A.F.E. Clinic at the same location for three-quarters of the price of the winning bid.
|Hyndsight Vision Systems
- Journey Camera and Monitor System
- Lane Brake & Lane Fan – Standard size pump brake and 4-blade fan. Can fit on an Agrinautics, Transland or Root pump.
|Old Republic Aerospace
- 4 large coffee mugs and two -shirts (one L and one XL) with Henry Ford Quote
- Handler IV - The Handler is a proprietary line of chemical handling systems that enables quick, easy and safe mixing and loading of agricultural chemicals into sprayers, airplanes and hauling tank systems. Originally developed by a Canadian farmer who was tired of having to climb up onto his sprayer to dump 2 1/2 gallon jugs of chemical, only to have to fight with rinsing them, the Handler has evolved into a total crop protection management system.
|S&T Aircraft Accessories
- One Normal Overhaul of a Starter Generator
|Southeastern Aircraft Sales & Services
- GOPRO HERO4 BLACK - Waterproof Video Camera records in ultra high resolution, photo capture of 30 frames per second, built in WiFi and Bluetooth.
- Gift Certificate for $1,000 towards the purchase of any StartPac over $2,500
- MM7 Heavyduty Workbench - 55 Year Satisfaction Guarantee, 400 lbs. capacity per drawer, full mig welded; heavy 11-gauge fork lift base
|Storm Aeronautics (Hershey Flying Service)
- Storm Cutters for Air Tractor 301 through 802 (winner's choice). From 1995-2013 there were 1,791 FAA Part 137 Accidents (Agricultural Aviation) in the US. Of those total accidents 218 were collisions with wires which made up 12.2% of the accidents. Within those 1,791 accidents 173 were fatal, of which 30 were the result of wire strikes. 17.3% of all fatalities in Agricultural Aviation were linked to a wire strike. Storm Cutters™ help mitigate risk in the event of a wire strike.
- Set of 50 CP11TT Nozzles
- Set of 50 CP-06 Swivels
|Brenda & Rick Watts
- Browning 12-gauge shotgun that is engraved on one side with the 50th and the other side with an Air Tractor
|Universal Turbine Parts
2016 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA and place 10% down as an initial deposit. The estimated value of the engine is TBD Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber.
Auction Shipping Arrangements: NAAA is not responsible for shipping auction items. You can make arrangements with T3 Expo, the exhibitor service's company, to ship your auction purchases for you. The company can pack and ship anything you purchase.