Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet
Awards Nomination & Ceremony
Join us on Thursday, Dec. 7 at 5:45 p.m. in Savannah as we honor exceptional individuals who go above and beyond, often with little fanfare. We just need you to tell us who they are. At the banquet, the industry will also recognize the outgoing NAAA officers and the convention will conclude with 2017 NAAA President Dominique Youakim passing the gavel to the incoming 2018 President.
The deadline to submit nominations for the 2017 NAAA Awards has passed.
Congratulations to the 2016 Award Recipients
The 50th Annual NAAA Convention & Exposition culminated with the Farewell/Awards Banquet. It was a celebratory evening befitting the numerous awardees recognized for their efforts on behalf of agricultural aviation. Hosted by emcees Rod Thomas and Eric Klindt, the awards ceremony honored the accomplishments of nine individuals that represent the “cream of the crop” among agricultural aviation. Please join us in once again congratulating the recipients of the 2016 NAAA Awards for their service to their industry, their association and their communities.
- Agrinaut Award – Jeff Reabe – Reabe Spraying Service, Plainfield, WI
- Allied Industry Award (chosen by the Allied Committee) – Lindsay Barber, NAAA staff
- Delta Air Lines “Puffer” Award – Jared Storm, Storm Aeronautics, Wahoo, NE
- Evans-Christopher Operation S.A.F.E. Award (chosen by the NAAREF Operation S.A.F.E. Committee – Bob Wolf, Wolf Consulting & Research LLC, Mahomet, IL
- John Robert Horne Memorial Award – Doug Bontrager, Nick’s Flying Service, Wolcottville, IN
- Larsen-Miller Community Service Award – Jake Kraft, Air Kraft Spraying Inc., Timber Lake, SD
- The Opal and Bill Binnion Award (chosen by the Support Committee)—Gaylon Stamps, Panhandle, TX
- Outstanding Service Award – Jane Barber Pitlick, Star-Flex, Onida, SD
- William O. Marsh Safety Award – Perry Hofer, Doland Aerial Spraying, Doland, SD, and Maria Dopp, Beldenville, WI