Awards Nomination & Ceremony
2016 Nominations are open! Download an Awards Nomination form here.
Join us on Thursday, Dec. 8 at 5:45 p.m. at the Long Beach Convention Center as we honor exceptional individuals who go above and beyond, often with little fanfare. We just need you to tell us who they are. At the banquet, the industry will also recognize the outgoing NAAA officers and the convention will conclude with 2016 NAAA President Brenda Watts passing the gavel to the incoming 2017 President.
Additional details on the NAAA Awards are online here.
Congratulations to the 2015 Award Recipients
The 49th Annual NAAA Convention & Exposition culminated with the Farewell/Awards Banquet. It was a celebratory evening befitting the numerous awardees recognized for their efforts on behalf of agricultural aviation. Hosted by emcees Rod Thomas and Eric Klindt, the awards ceremony honored the accomplishments of nine individuals that represent the “cream of the crop” among agricultural aviation. Please join us in once again congratulating the recipients of the 2015 NAAA Awards for their service to their industry, their association and their communities.
- Allied Industry Individual Award: Denis Parisien, Pratt & Whitney Canada
- Delta Air Lines "Puffer" Award: Dave Eby, Agriflite Services Inc.
- John Robert Horne Memorial Award: Rob Aslesen, Aerial Farm Services and Greg Stokes, Stokes Flying Services
- Larsen-Miller Community Service Award: Leslie Craft, Craft Air Services
- Opal & Bill Binnion Memorial Award: Ken Degg, NAAA
- Outstanding Service Award: Randy Hale, Hale Dusting Service
- William O. Marsh Safety Award: Terry Humphrey, Thrush Aircraft
- Evans-Christopher Operation S.A.F.E. Award: Dennis Gardisser, WRK of Arkansas