NAAA Annual Convention & Exposition
December 8–11, 2014 ♦ Louisville, Ky.
Several “Concurrent and Company Sessions” are spread throughout the 2014 NAAA Convention Schedule. Concurrent Sessions are organized by NAAA with particular assistance from its Allied Industry Committee to provide information of general interest to the aerial application industry. Company Sessions are organized by individual companies to showcase their particular products and services. Watch the schedule as it develops and plan to attend as many Concurrent Sessions as possible.
This Year's Session include:
- Air Tractor Inc. Session
- Chemical Session
- Compaass Rose & "Ask The Expert" Speed Mentoring Session
- Cover Crops Session
- FAA/Security Session
- Firefighting Session
- Helicopter Session
- PT6A Turbine Engine Session
- Radial Engine Session
- Thrush Aircraft Session
- TPE-331 Engine Session
- UAV Session
Thursday Afternoon Lineup
- NAAREF Safety Session - NAAA and NAAREF are proud to continue offering this educational and popular session, which kicked off at last year's NAAA Convention. This safety program is presented by the people that bring you the PAASS Program and is a must-attend event for all attendees, regardless of experience level. This year's session will discuss ethics as it applies to everyday life in the ag aviation industry. You can never learn enough about safety as an operator and pilot in the aerial application industry. To be held on Thursday, Dec. 11 from 1:15 - 2:30 p.m. at The Galt House.
- Cover Crops Session - Interested in learning more about cover crop seeding? Aerial applicators are uniquely qualified to help farmers meet their cover crop objectives because no method of application can seed more acres of cover crops within the allowable window to get good establishment more quickly than an ag aircraft. Cover crops could be a real boon to your business! To be held Thursday, Dec. 11 from 2:45 - 4:15 p.m.
- "Ask the Expert" Speed Mentoring Session - If you've been in the industry less than five years, don't miss NAAA's "Ask the Expert" Speed Mentoring Session. It's a fast-paced orientation session for new and prospective ag pilots designed to shed light on what an aerial applicator's life is really like. A series of 10-minute speed mentoring rounds will be led by experienced operators and pilots, insurance representatives, regulatory personnel and ag schools. This is your chance to pose questions to industry experts in a smaller group setting than Compaass Rose. To be held Thursday, Dec. 11 from 2:45 - 4:15 p.m. at The Galt House.