NAAA Ag Aviation Expo Registration
December 4–7, 2017 ♦ Savannah, Ga.
- Click here to register online. To register online, you will be required to log into the NAAA website in the upper right hand corner. Try our updated and user-friendly system this year! While filling out the form, call NAAA at (202) 546-5722 if you need assistance.
- Click here to download, print and mail a paper copy of the registration form to the NAAA Office.
|BASE Pre-Registration Prices
(Includes Welcome Reception & Farewell Reception Tickets; NO banquets)
Pre-Registration available until Nov. 4. Member & Non-Member prices below are $50 more (per registration) starting Nov. 5 through onsite in Savannah. Please pre-register to ensure we have enough food and beverages at our receptions and banquets!
- Pre-Registration will close on Nov. 4, 2017. Beginning Nov. 5, registrations are $50 more person.
- NAAA Convention Attendee Cancellation Policy: Refunds provided if registration is purchased on or prior to Nov. 4. No refunds for registrations purchased between Nov. 5, 2017 and the start of the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo.
- Base Registration does NOT include tickets to the Kickoff Breakfast and Excellence in Ag Aviation Expo. Please purchase those seperately. There is a discount for purchasing these two tickets together. If you are purchasing those tickets, but will not attend one of the banquets, please inform the NAAA Registration desk onsite in Savannah.
- Reception Tickets: Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception tickets are included with BASE Registration. All attendees are invited to attend the Auction Reception on Tuesday evening; there are no tickets for this reception. You can purchase additional Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception tickets for a family member or friend who is not attending any other Expo events.
- Questions? Contact NAAA at (202) 546-5722.
Onsite Registration & Badge Pick-Up in SavannahRegistration in Savannah will only take place at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center.
There will be no registration at the hotels.
|Sunday, Dec. 3||12 - 6 p.m.|
|Monday, Dec. 4||7:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Dec. 5||7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.|
|Wednesday, Dec. 6||8 a.m. - 3 p.m.|
|Thursday, Dec. 7||8 a.m. - 12 p.m.