The objectives of the WNAAA shall be cooperative, educational, and legislative at the national level as set forth in greater detail below.
- To foster a more cohesive agricultural aviation industry.
- To strengthen and supplement legislative representation with help and guidance from chosen leaders from the agricultural aviation industry.
- To organize in such a manner that the future growth and needs of the agricultural aviation industry may be handled by qualified personnel.
- To promote better understanding and cooperation between the agricultural aviation industry and related industries.
- To establish policies and programs for agricultural aviators which will better coordinate and promote inter-industry activities and co-sponsored educational and research projects.
- To establish cooperative, inter-industry liaison and communications with other related industries having an interest in agricultural aviation.
- To sponsor and promote research in order to advance the agricultural aviation industry for the benefit of mankind everywhere.
- To work toward gaining greater recognition and respect for the agricultural aviaton industry and its contribution to agriculture and society.
- To advance agricultural aviation through technical knowledge and ethical standards.