Exhibitor & Trade Show Details
December 8–11, 2014 ♦ Louisville, Ky.
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the NAAA Exposition—and the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show keeps getting bigger. In 2011, a record-setting 155 exhibitors displayed their cutting-edge goods and services at the trade show in Las Vegas. That was an 8 percent increase over the previous high of 143 exhibitors at NAAA’s 2010 Convention in Savannah, which had topped the then-high-water mark of 124 exhibitors set in Reno in 2009. We were honored to have 150 exhibitors at the 2013 Convention in Reno.
2014 Trade Show Details
2014 Booth sales will open in mid-July.
Aircraft and Large Booths: If you're interested in exhibiting an aircraft at the 2014 NAAA Convention in Louisville, Ky. please contact Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722. Please note that all aircraft will have to be transported to the Kentucky International Convention Center via truck with wings (and possibly rotors) dismantled. Wings will have to be assembled on the Trade Show floor. Please also contact Lindsay if you need a booth space that is an island (20x20 or 20x30) or an inline booth that is a 10x30 or larger.
(# of employees)
|NAAA Member||Non-NAAA Member|
|Each additional 10'x10'||$840||$2,000|
|Premium Space - aisles
on 2 sides, add:
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,130||$15,000|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,190||$20,000|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) each||$600||$2,000|
Five reasons why you should be an exhibitor at the NAAA Convention & Exposition:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.