When you join NAAA, you get instant access to a variety of valuable resources.
- Agricultural Aviation Magazine: The official magazine of NAAA features current information on industry regulations, business articles and other topics of interest to operators and pilots (published bi-monthly).
- NAAA eNewsletter: Stay up to date on important issues happening in the industry with news delivered right to your email inbox.
DVDs and Videos
- Aerial Application’s Growing Role: This DVD, released in 2009, educates viewers about the history, benefits and importance of aerial applicators to agricultural and forestry production. $20 ea.
- Turn Smart: A 15-minute video on safe turning techniques narrated by former ag pilot and aerobatics champion Wayne Handley. Produced by NAAREF’s PAASS Program. Free.
- First Response: Responding to a Pesticide-Related Aircraft Accident: New DVD from NAAREF!
- NAAA Membership Directory
- CFR 14 Federal Air Regulations Part 137: Included in NAAA Membership Directory.
- NAAA Media Relations Kit: Before media interviews, field days or congressional visits, review talking points and background information from NAAA’s Media Relations Kit.
- NAAA Wind Tower Education Promotional Tools: NAAA has created a series of ad slicks and radio scripts for member use that raise awareness about the worrisome effects of wind energy development on agriculture and aviation. To learn more, click here.
- Why? Because Brochure: Introduces the public to the importance and need for aerial application. Great P.R. piece for media, field days and congressional visits. Free to members.
- Agricultural Aviation Curriculum Guides
- Elementary Curriculum Guide: Designed for use by classroom teachers or 4-H leaders (grades K–5)
- Secondary Curriculum Guide: Designed for use by classroom teachers or 4-H leaders (grades 6–12)
- Wing Pins ($10)
Additional Resources Available from WNAAA (fees may apply)
- Fly into Your Future Bookmarks: Three versions
- Radial Engine spraying alfalfa
- Firefighting AT-802, red retardant dump
- Firefighting AT-802, white foam dump
- Paper Airplane/Helicopter Models (donation requested, $1 each to reproduce)
- Ayres Turbo Thrush
- Bell 206B-3 Helicopter