News & Publications
Welcome to NAAA’s News & Publications section. A combination of open-access and premium content is available to NAAA members and visitors interested in the aerial application industry and the work NAAA is doing on its behalf. Please explore the following resources found here and in the Table of Contents.
- Agricultural Aviation Magazine: As the official magazine of the National Agricultural Aviation Association, Agricultural Aviation provides current information relevant to aerial application industry trends and regulations, scientific research and technology, as well as NAAA services and government relations efforts pertaining to the agricultural aviation industry.
- NAAA eNewsletter: The NAAA eNewsletter is a timely source for information affecting the aerial application industry and enables members to stay current with important issues impacting agricultural aviation.
- Media Center: The Media Center is your resource for the latest NAAA and industry updates. In addition to news releases and related content from NAAA, the Aerial Application in the News section showcases what other media outlets are writing and reporting about the industry.
- NAAA Media Relations Kit: The NAAA Media Relations Kit is designed to provide guidance and materials for your use as an aerial applicator when communicating to the public, students, media and/or local, state or national officials about the industry’s value to food, fiber, forestry, and biofuel production.
- Industry Surveys: NAAA periodically conducts surveys about the agricultural aviation industry. The surveys available in this section provide an excellent biographical sketch of the industry, aiding in registering crop protection products for aerial use and enabling NAAA to gain a firm grasp on how best to focus and prioritize programs to benefit the agricultural aviation industry.
- Agricultural Aviation Curriculum Guides: This set of elementary (K–5) and secondary (6–12) curriculum guides are designed to introduce the agricultural aviation industry to educators and students. They contain a variety of activities and lesson plans that teachers and 4-H leaders can use to help students learn about the meaningful role agricultural aviation plays in their lives.