47th Annual Convention & Exposition ♦ December 9–12, 2013 ♦ Reno, Nev.
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the NAAA Exposition—and the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show keeps getting bigger. In 2011, a record-setting 155 exhibitors displayed their cutting-edge goods and services at the trade show in Las Vegas. That was an 8 percent increase over the previous high of 143 exhibitors at NAAA’s 2010 Convention in Savannah, which had topped the then-high-water mark of 124 exhibitors set in Reno in 2009. We look forward to your participation in the 2013 Exposition!
Booth sales for exhibitors will begin on June 25, 2013. If you want an island, other large booth space or a static display space and have not already done so, please contact NAAA′s Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722 or email@example.com ASAP. More details will be posted in mid-June.
Booth sales for exhibitors will open on June 25, 2013. If you want an island, other large booth space or a static display space and have not already done so, please contact NAAA′s Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722 or firstname.lastname@example.org ASAP.
Five reasons why you should be an exhibitor at the 2013 NAAA Convention & Exposition:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
(# of employees)
|NAAA Member||Non-NAAA Member|
|Each additional 10'x10'||$840||$2,000|
|Premium Space - aisles
on 2 sides, add:
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,130||$15,000|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,190||$20,000|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) each||$600||$2,000|
Draft Floor Plan
Click here to view the floor plan. Please note: This floor plan is subject to change up until booth sales begin on June 25.
GES is the only authorized vendor contracted for the 2013 NAAA Convention for booth furnishings, electricity, graphics, etc. GES service kits will be available starting on August 2, 2013. The final day to order discounted items from GES is November 25, 2013.
The Silver Legacy is the headquarters hotel for the 2013 NAAA Convention & Exposition. Make your reservations today! Please note that NAAA has not arranged for any company to contact you to offer hotel rooms.
Whether you plan on upgrading your GPS and GIS hardware and software, are in the market for a new aircraft or simply want to investigate new crop protection products available, you’ll find what you’re after at NAAA’s 2013 Trade Show. An interactive floor plan will be available starting in late July. Once it is live, you'll be able to click on a booth to see who will be exhibiting and link directly to the company’s website. Check back regularly to watch the 2013 NAAA Trade Show take shape.