December 9–12, 2013 ♦ Reno, Nev.
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the NAAA Exposition—and the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show keeps getting bigger. In 2011, a record-setting 155 exhibitors displayed their cutting-edge goods and services at the trade show in Las Vegas. That was an 8 percent increase over the previous high of 143 exhibitors at NAAA’s 2010 Convention in Savannah, which had topped the then-high-water mark of 124 exhibitors set in Reno in 2009. We look forward to your participation in the 2013 Exposition!
NAAA Convention App: Download the NAAA Convention App to your Smartphone and/or Tablet through Guidebook.
Shipping Labels: Click here to download the labels that must be placed on your exhibitor items or auction items. Please use the appropriate dated label for when your items will arrive in Reno.
GES is the only authorized vendor contracted for the 2013 NAAA Convention for booth furnishings, electricity, graphics, etc. Click here for the online GES Exhibitor Service Kit. If you would prefer to have a copy emailed to you, contact Lindsay Barber.
The Silver Legacy is the headquarters hotel for the 2013 NAAA Convention & Exposition. The NAAA reservation block cutoff date has passed, but you can still book a room; make your reservations today! Please note that no one from NAAA or the Silver Legacy will contact you to book your hotel room. Please book your own hotel reservations.
Sponsorship Opportunities Available. Sponsor an event or item at this year's NAAA Convention. Click here for more details.
Five reasons why you should be an exhibitor at the 2013 NAAA Convention & Exposition:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
(# of employees)
|NAAA Member||Non-NAAA Member|
|Each additional 10'x10'||$840||$2,000|
|Premium Space - aisles
on 2 sides, add:
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,130||$15,000|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,190||$20,000|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) each||$600||$2,000|
Whether you plan on upgrading your GPS and GIS hardware and software, are in the market for a new aircraft or simply want to investigate new crop protection products available, you’ll find what you’re after at NAAA’s 2013 Trade Show. Click here to view NAAA Trade Show