Live and Silent Auctions
Join us for the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
December 7–10, 2020 ♦ Savannah, GA
Savannah Convention Center & Westin Savannah
The Live Auction at the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association. When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get.
2020 Auction Forms
Thank you for considering a donation to NAAA. Below is a PDF form that you can print out, fill out and email or fax to the office at (202) 546-5726. The PDF Fillable form can be saved to your computer, filled out and emailed to Lbarber@agaviation.org
- PDF Form
- PDF Fillable Form
Thank You, 2020 Auction Contributors
- PT6A-34AG Brand-New Engine. Potential buyers need to supply a letter of credit to NAAA. The value of the engine is $535,661. The engine build specification (BS) is 1334, used on the Air Tractor, Thrush and Turbine Conversions STC. The winning bidder is required to pay $20,000 down onsite and remainder of payment is due within 30 days.
- (5) $500 Gift Certificates
|Covington Aicraft Engines
- $15,000 off any PT6-A, R-985, or R-1340 engine overhaul, maintenance, or repair performed by Covington Aircraft Engines.
|Gibson & Barnes
- Thinsulate Flite Satin Clack Jacket, sized to fit for winner
|JBI Helicopter Service (Ray Newcomb)
|Old Republic Aerospace
- Remove Before Flight Package: His and hers boxers, tank top, night shirt and Remove Before Flight Keytags
|Reabe Aircraft Improvement
- Loader Power Kit: Operators working on government contracts need to energize the Reabe Hopper Gauge when the pilot is not present, yet do not want the ground crew to enter the cockpit. In response to those requests, Reabe developed the “Loader Power Button”. The “Loader Power Button” will energize and de-energize the Reabe Hopper Gauge from outside the aircraft. The “Loader Power Button” will also timeout if left unattended. This item is STC approved and is now also standard equipment on all 2020 Ag Air Tractors.
|Smoker Oil / Mosquito Products, LLC
- 55 gallon drum of Smoker Oil delivered to any commercial location with a dock or forklift in the United States.
- Turbine Conversions, Ltd Single Point Fueling System: Single point bottom loading fueling system complete with Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for all models of Air Tractor, Thrush, Ag Cat & M18 Dromader. Approved in US, Australia, Canada & Brazil.
2020 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA . The value of the engine is $535,661. Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber. The winner is required to pay a nonrefundable deposit of $20,000 onsite at the Ag Aviation Expo and the balance is required to be paid in 30 days.
Auction Payment Arrangements for all other items: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction Shipping Arrangements: NAAA is not responsible for shipping auction items. You can make arrangements with T3 Expo, the exhibitor service's company, to ship your auction purchases for you. The company can pack and ship anything you purchase.