Live and Silent Auctions
NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
December 6–9, 2021 ♦ Savannah, GA
The Live Auction at the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association. When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get.
2021 Auction Donation
Thank you for your consideration of a 2021 auction donation. Download a fillable form here. Save document to your computer before emailing to Lbarber@agaviation.org.
Thank You, 2021 Auction Contributors
- PT6A-34AG Brand-New Engine. Potential buyers need to supply a letter of credit to NAAA. The value of the engine will be posted in Summer 2021. The engine build specification (BS) is 1334, used on the Air Tractor, Thrush and Turbine Conversions STC. The winning bidder is required to pay $20,000 down onsite and remainder of payment is due within 30 days.
|Darrel & Deb Mertens, Aero Applicators Inc., Sterling, CO
- Grumman Ag Cat G-164 A serial #277 (2 seat) open cockpit. In new condition. Potential buyers need to supply a letter of credit to NAAA. Valued at $150,000.
- 98.5 hours TTSOH and rebuild; TT SOH 88.5 hours (Pratt & Whitney Canada R-985-AN-14B) and TT Prop 13 hours (Hamilton Standard 2D30)
- Plane has com, transponder and ICS, smoker, duel instruments and duel controls (the aircraft can fly from either seat)
- Fresh condition report with compression test will be done in Fall 2020.
- Compete set of books and airframe drawings (by David Crankshaw, formerly of Hershey Flying Service)
- Queen's Progressive bottle of Crown Royal (supports NAAREF)
2021 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA. The value of the engine will be available in Summer 2021. Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber. The winner is required to pay a nonrefundable deposit of $20,000 onsite at the Ag Aviation Expo and the balance is required to be paid in 30 days.
Auction Payment Arrangements for all other items: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction Shipping Arrangements: NAAA is not responsible for shipping auction items. You can make arrangements with T3 Expo, the exhibitor service's company, to ship your auction purchases for you. The company can pack and ship anything you purchase.