- PT6A-34AG Brand New Engine. Potential buyers need to supply a letter of credit to NAAA. The engine is valued at $514,547 USD. The engine build specification (BS) is 1334, used on the Air Tractor, Thrush and Turbine Conversions STC.
- DJI Mavic Pro Drone: Portable and high performance drone. 4k video and 12MP photos with 25min flight time. Great for field scouting.
- 2 sets of certificates valued at $1000 each
- New Air Tractor Custom 4 Passenger Golf Cart
- 48 Volt Electric Club Car with Charger
- Custom Painted Body and Top
- Electrocoated Frame from Air Tractor E-Coat Facility
- Custom X Stich Seats with AT Logo
- Kicker Bluetooth Sound System with USB Chargers
- Front Basket-Powder Coated Blue
- Front Winch Bar-Powder Coated Blue
- Nerf Bars-Powder Coated Blue
- 6” Lift Kit-Powder Coated Blue
- 14” Wheels with Painted Yellow Inserts to Match Body
- Rear Receiver Hitch
- Rear Cargo Tray
- RGB Underglow LED Lighting
- LED Lights on Basket-Slim Bar in the Middle and Dual Cubes on Each Side.
- Custom Floor Mats with Air Tractor Logo
- APU Port with 20’ Cord and APU Plug
- Custom Helmet equipped with upgraded audio equipment from Lightspeed, which will give the helmet Bluetooth capability and active noise cancelling. The helmet will be painted with a custom yellow to blue fading paint scheme, Air Tractor logo and 2019 Ag Aviation Expo logo. Helmet size is XL; Gibson & Barnes personnel will be onsite at the convention in Orlando to assist with any potential custom fit issues.
- Engraved Rifle for NAAREF
|Air Tractor Donation for NAAREF
- Henry 44 Long Colt, Made in the USA!! Engraved with Air Tractor
- Set of Air Tractor brakes, includes two APS164-05806 brake discs and 20 APS66-10800 brake linings.
|Bearing Inspection, Inc., Aero Services by Timken
- Bii Wrapsody Wireless Headphones: Works with any Bluetooth® compatible phone or music player. Rechargeable lithium battery for over 10 hours play time. Built-in mic for phone calls. Multi-function on-ear control buttons. 85% reduction of outside noise.
|BrightPortal Resources | Tim & Patti Cowsert
- BrightPortal's SOLAR Powered LED's:
- 10 White BrightPortal SOLAR Powered LED runway lights 4 Green/Red BrightPortal SOLAR Powered threshold lights
- 14 BrightPortal adhesive pads for securing the fixtures
- Bottle of Crown - Bag of goodies
|Chem-Man by DataSmart
- Progressive bottle of Queen's Commemorative Crown Royal in custom built trophy case. Winner receives name engraved on box.
|Covington Aircraft Engines
- $15,000 off any PT6-A, R-985, or R-1340 engine overhaul, maintenance, or repair performed by Covington Aircraft Engines.
- Dallas Airmotive Cooler: Cooler is made of powerful roto-molded construction. With twice the insulation of an average ice chest, this unit will stay watertight and hold solid ice for days and days.
- Discount certificate for $6,000 on the purchase of a complete DynaFlight-HUD system
- Discount certificate for $2,500 on a DynaFlight 3 or Vektor MAX system.
- Florida Sunshine Basket: All items related to Florida citrus industry and Handcrafted Fish cutting board.
|Gibson & Barnes
- Thinsulate Flite Satin Black Jacket, sized to fit for winner
|Mark & Ann Grahek
- Disney's Planes Dusty and Friends gift basket filled with goodies!
- $7,500 Gift Certificate (for TPE331 engine parts)
- Lane Fan and Lane Brake: Standard size pump brake and 4 blade fan. This can fit on an Agrinautics, Transland or Root pump. Auction winner should contact Lane Aviation to specify pump after purchase and fan and brake will be shipped.
|Old Republic Aerospace
- Fun Ag Flying Service Security Starter Kit
|Omaha Airplane Supply
- 2 APS “Black Steel” Brake Discs: Part Number APS164-05806
- 24 Brake Linings: Part Number APS66-10800
- Fit Air Tractor 402 and 502
- Fit AG Cat 164 Turbine
- Fit Thrush
|Rutledge Airborne Applications & Illinois AAA
- This is a unique opportunity to experience WWII flying at it’s most basic! Brush up on your technique, or simply feel the wind on your face and imagine what it was like for thousands of military cadets and ag aviation pioneers. When you’re done you’ll be guaranteed to start shopping for a Stearman in your hangar.
The Illinois AAA and Rutledge Airborne Applications donate 5 hours of Stearman dual instruction. The instruction may take place in either Casa Grande, AZ or Middlebury, IN. Dates are flexible pending seasonal commitments. The instructor is the current President of the Stearman Restorer’s Association, ag pilot, military instructor pilot, and FAA flight instructor for Stearman checkouts, tailwheel and aerobatics.
450 HP Stearman is based in Coolidge, AZ, stock military Stearman is in Middlebury, IN. Instruction periods may be tailored specifically for a Stearman insurance checkout, or used as a transition to a heavy tailwheel airplane in preparation for follow-on ag training. High performance, spin, and tailwheel endorsements may be provided concurrently for qualified pilots. Ground instruction includes aircraft history, Stearman systems, handling technique, emergency procedures, and decision making. Flight preparation and debriefs are not included in the 5 hours of instruction. Winner may fly additional periods at a discounted hourly rate.
The Illinois AAA will contribute $500 for travel costs to either location, lodging is provided and arranged by Rutledge Airborne Applications.
|S&T Aircraft Accessories
- (2) Certificate for the normal overhaul of a starter-generator. This includes teardown, cleaning, turn and balance of armature and reassembly. If unit needs additional parts above normal overhaul, there would be additional charges. Each winner must send the certificate with item to S &T.
|Mary Beth Schwaegel & AIG
- Michael Kors Handbag and Wallet
- Larimar Necklace and Earrings (items will be separate on the silent auction)
|Smoker Oil / Mosquito Products, LLC
- 55 Gallons Smoker Oil (delivered to lower 48 states). "Good As the Best .. Better than the Rest" Delivered to your commercial facility with dock or forklift via LTL Freight carrier in the lower 48 United States.
|Southeastern Aircraft Sales & Service
- Reproduction of a 1917 Mahogany & Brass Wood Propeller
- $1,000 gift certificate towards the purchase of any Start Pac model valued over $3,000.
- Storm Shield for Air Tractor or Thrush (winners choice)
- Custom Air Tractor Mailbox (Photo coming)
|Tennessee Aircraft Company
- Antique Belgium Double Barrel Muzzle Loader Shotgun: This gun was produced between 1810-1853 per the proof marks in Liege, Belgium. It was reportedly utilized during the U.S. Civil War, and suspect the "A" on the Barrel means the gun was produced in 1818, which implys this gun is 200 years old. This antique firearm does not require a background check, but must be 18 years old to bid.
- Wooden ag plane clock (graphic of clock below and item will be onsite in Orlando)
- Transland mirror featuring ag aircraft (donation for NAAREF)
- Single Point Fueling System by Turbine Conversions, Ltd: The Turbine Conversions Single Point Fueling System is the only FAA STC approved system available. It is available for all models of Ag Aircraft - Thrush, Ag Cat and Air Tractors. Several experienced approved installation centers throughout out the US, also can be self-installed. The gift certificate is for a new system for your choice of aircraft, FOB Nunica, MI
- Basket for the Silent Auction
|Turbine Training Center
- 2-Day Turbine Transition Course (or) 2-Day Initial or Recurrent Air Tractor Course. The Turbine Training Center courses are comprised of 2, full days of classroom and Air Tractor simulator time. The courses are taught one on one and are tailored to meet the individual pilot/operator's needs. Courses cover all aspects of the PT6 and Air Tractor models (402-802), systems and operational procedures both normal and emergency. Other aspects that are covered in the courses include inadvertent IMC avoidance/survival, radio communication procedures, operations in controlled airspace and collision avoidance (obstacle and UAV).
|University of Nebraska - Lincoln
Course valuation includes meals and lodging. The only responsibility of the student is
- AT-502 Simulator Training/Safety Course of your choice
- The courses offered are:
- 1 day emergency procedures course/safety training (course value: $1500)
- 2 day recurrency/emergency procedures/safety training course (course value: $3000)
- 3 day turbine transition/emergency procedures/safety training course (course value: $4500)
transportation to and from the location of the course. The course is held at the University of
Nebraska West-Central Research Station in North Platte, Nebraska.
|Matt & Cindy Woolard
- Airplane Wall Art. Custom ag airplane on barn tin background.