Live and Silent Auctions
Join us for the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
November 18–21, 2019 ♦ Orlando, FL
Rosen Shingle Creek
Note the November date for 2019
The Live Auction at the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association. When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get.
2019 Auction Donation Forms
Please provide as much details as possible for the website and program and provide a photo, if available.
Thank You, 2019 Auction Contributors
- 2 sets of certificates valued at $1000 each
|Chem-Man by DataSmart
|Covington Aircraft Engines
- $15,000 off any PT6-A, R-985, or R-1340 engine overhaul, maintenance, or repair performed by Covington Aircraft Engines.
|Old Republic Aerospace
- Ag Flying Service Security Starter Kit
- Single Point Fueling System by Turbine Conversions, Ltd: The Turbine Conversions Single Point Fueling System is the only FAA STC approved system available. It is available for all models of Ag Aircraft - Thrush, Ag Cat and Air Tractors. Several experienced approved installation centers throughout out the US, also can be self-installed. The gift certificate is for a new system for your choice of aircraft, FOB Nunica, MI
- Basket for the Silent Auction
2019 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA and place 10% down as an initial deposit. The value of the engine will be posted in Summer 2019. Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber.
Auction Payment Arrangements for all other items: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction Shipping Arrangements: NAAA is not responsible for shipping auction items. You can make arrangements with T3 Expo, the exhibitor service's company, to ship your auction purchases for you. The company can pack and ship anything you purchase.