Live and Silent Auctions
Join us for the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
November 18–21, 2019 ♦ Orlando, FL
Rosen Shingle Creek
Note the November date for 2019
The Live Auction at the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo continues to be one of the most popular and successful fundraisers for the Association. When it comes to high-stakes entertainment, the intrigue, drama and excitement of NAAA’s Live Auction is hard to beat, which is why it has become one of the signature events at each convention. The Live Auction on “Convention Tuesday” is very important to NAAA from a fundraising standpoint, so enjoy the reception food and beverages and bring your checkbooks. NAAA also holds a Silent Auction each year. Bidding opens on Tuesday and closes on Wednesday afternoon.
The Live Auction continues to be one of the most popular and financially successful fundraisers for the Association. But NAAA could not accomplish this without the support of our many friends and allies. We are grateful to our Allied Industry, State Associations and aerial applicator supporters. All auction donations, big or small, are greatly appreciated, and NAAA recognizes all donations in Association publications and on the NAAA website. The earlier you come forward, the more exposure you'll get.
2019 Auction Donation Forms
Please provide as much details as possible for the website and program and provide a photo, if available.
Thank You, 2019 Auction Contributors
- 2 sets of certificates valued at $1000 each
|Bearing Inspection, Inc., Aero Services by Timken
- Bii Wrapsody Wireless Headphones: Works with any Bluetooth® compatible phone or music player. Rechargeable lithium battery for over 10 hours play time. Built-in mic for phone calls. Multi-function on-ear control buttons. 85% reduction of outside noise.
|Chem-Man by DataSmart
|Covington Aircraft Engines
- $15,000 off any PT6-A, R-985, or R-1340 engine overhaul, maintenance, or repair performed by Covington Aircraft Engines.
- Billet Boom Clamp Set: 1 set (6) of Davidon Agri-Systems 6061 billet boom clamps. Winner has the option of 2" or 3" clamps.
- Lane Fan and Lane Brake: Standard size pump brake and 4 blade fan. This can fit on an Agrinautics, Transland or Root pump. Auction winner should contact Lane Aviation to specify pump after purchase and fan and brake will be shipped.
|Old Republic Aerospace
- Ag Flying Service Security Starter Kit
|Omaha Airplane Supply
- 2 APS “Black Steel” Brake Discs: Part Number APS164-05806
- 24 Brake Linings: Part Number APS66-10800
- Fit Air Tractor 402 and 502
- Fit AG Cat 164 Turbine
- Fit Thrush
|Tennessee Aircraft Company
- Antique Belgium Double Barrel Muzzle Loader Shotgun: This gun was produced between 1810-1853 per the proof marks in Liege, Belgium. It was reportedly utilized during the U.S. Civil War, and suspect the "A" on the Barrel means the gun was produced in 1818, which implys this gun is 200 years old. This antique firearm does not require a background check, but must be 18 years old to bid.
- Single Point Fueling System by Turbine Conversions, Ltd: The Turbine Conversions Single Point Fueling System is the only FAA STC approved system available. It is available for all models of Ag Aircraft - Thrush, Ag Cat and Air Tractors. Several experienced approved installation centers throughout out the US, also can be self-installed. The gift certificate is for a new system for your choice of aircraft, FOB Nunica, MI
- Basket for the Silent Auction
2019 Auction Payment Information
Auction Payment Arrangements for PT6A-34AG Engine: Potential buyers must provide a letter of credit from a financial institution to NAAA and place 10% down as an initial deposit. The value of the engine will be posted in Summer 2019. Send letter of credit to Lindsay Barber.
Auction Payment Arrangements for all other items: NAAA items selling for $3,000 or more require either payment in full or a 10% deposit at the time of purchase. The balance must be paid within 30 days of the auction. Item will be transferred upon receipt of payment in full. Payment must be made via cash, certified check, credit card or wire transfer.
All items selling for less than $3,000 must be paid in full at the time of the auction. Payments may be made by cash, check or credit card (MasterCard, Visa and American Express).
Auction Shipping Arrangements: NAAA is not responsible for shipping auction items. You can make arrangements with T3 Expo, the exhibitor service's company, to ship your auction purchases for you. The company can pack and ship anything you purchase.