When you join NAAA, you get instant access to a variety of valuable resources.
- Agricultural Aviation Magazine: The official magazine of NAAA features current information on industry regulations, business articles and other topics of interest to operators and pilots (published quarterly).
- NAAA eNewsletter: Stay up to date on important issues happening in the industry with news delivered right to your email inbox.
- View this presentation to see how NAAA works with you to enhance the industry.
DVDs and Videos
- Aerial Application's Growing Role: 8-minute updated video, released in 2021, educates viewers about the history, benefits and importance of aerial applicators to agricultural and forestry production. Click here to watch the video.
- We also have a 2009 DVD available for purchase, which is great for classrooms. $20 ea.
- Turn Smart: A 15-minute video on safe turning techniques narrated by former ag pilot and aerobatics champion Wayne Handley. Produced by NAAREF’s PAASS Program. Free.
- First Response: Responding to a Pesticide-Related Aircraft Accident: This 22-minute DVD from NAAREF is the perfect tool to educate emergency first responders about what to expect if they are called to an accident involving aircraft or other vehicles that may be carrying pesticides. Single copy price – $15 (includes shipping). Multiple copies are $10 each.
- NAAA Membership Directory
- CFR 14 Federal Air Regulations Part 137: Included in NAAA Membership Directory.
- NAAA Media Relations Kit: Before media interviews, field days or congressional visits, review talking points and background information from NAAA’s Media Relations Kit.
- NAAA Wind Tower Education Promotional Tools: NAAA has created a series of ad slicks and radio scripts for member use that raise awareness about the worrisome effects of wind energy development on agriculture and aviation. Learn more here.
- Flying for Your Food Brochure: Introduces the public to the importance and need for aerial application. Great P.R. piece for media, field days and congressional visits. Free to members.
- Agricultural Aviation Curriculum Guides
– Elementary Curriculum Guide: Designed for use by classroom teachers or 4-H leaders (grades K–5)
– Secondary Curriculum Guide: Designed for use by classroom teachers or 4-H leaders (grades 6–12)
- Wing Pins ($10)
Additional Resources Available (fees may apply)
- Fly into Your Future Bookmarks: Three versions
- Radial Engine spraying alfalfa
- Firefighting AT-802, red retardant dump
- Firefighting AT-802, white foam dump
Become an NAAA Member today! For more information, call (202) 546-5722.