New Non-Member Pricing Established to Attend the Ag Aviation Expo
To Avoid a New, Higher Fee, NAAA Membership Required for Attendees
NAAA is excited to celebrate the 100th anniversary of the aerial application industry in Savannah during the 2021 Ag Aviation Expo, Dec. 6-9. With the multiple extravaganzas planned to celebrate the centennial this year at the Ag Aviation Expo and to encourage ag aviation operators, pilots, crew, allied businesses, and affiliated individuals to join the association, NAAA leadership established a policy that to avoid a higher attendee fee, NAAA recommends NAAA membership to attend the show and save money.
The non-member registration fee for the 2021 Ag Aviation Expo will increase to $1,005 for pre-registration (July 1 – Nov. 5) and $1,085 for regular registration (Nov. 6 – Dec. 9). If you plan to attend this year’s Ag Aviation Expo, please join NAAA in advance to obtain the cheaper convention registration rate.
The best time to join NAAA is now to maximize your calendar year (Jan. 1—Dec. 31) membership. And if you join by June 30, you will receive a lower membership rate. Annually, on July 1, membership rates increase 3%. Again, NAAA membership runs Jan. 1 – Dec. 31 (we do not pro-rate membership). It benefits members to join now to receive more time as an NAAA member and associated membership benefits than waiting until closer to the Ag Aviation Expo.
What NAAA membership benefits?
- Government Representation: Resources supplied by your membership is what allows for NAAA to succeed on granting aerial application as an “Essential” business allowing aerial applicators to work uninterrupted during the pandemic. NAAA also has been successful fighting for exemptions from FAA user fees and federal fuel excise taxes; it worked with Congress to enact tower marking requirements and remote identification requirements for drones flying in the national airspace. NAAA also works to ensure that EPA labels pesticides for aerial without unnecessary and burdensome restrictions so you have a stacked inventory of tools at your disposal to protect your customers’ crops.
- Complimentary one-hour of legal consultation on federal aviation laws.
- Staying connected to members and an A-Z guide of ag aviation parts, equipment and service suppliers through the print and online NAAA Membership Directory.
- Weekly eNewsletters, substantive website content, quarterly Agricultural Aviation magazine and influential social media communication to stay abreast of important industry news.
- NAAA membership coupled with participation in Ag Aviation Expo sessions, PAASS and Operation S.A.F.E. Fly-Ins offer pilots and operators several ways to improve professionalism, earn potential CEUs and achieve discounts through their insurance providers.
- Since 2002, NAAA has been successful in lobbying the government for an additional $11,312,500 in federal funding for aerial application research to develop and test new aerial application technologies designed to mitigate drift and make applications more efficient and cost-effective.
- Discounts for attending or exhibiting at the Ag Aviation Expo.
|BASE Pre-Registration Prices (July 1 – Nov. 5; rates increase beginning Nov. 6)
(Includes Welcome Reception & Farewell Reception Tickets; NO banquets)