Learn About Knoxville
Knoxville Convention Center
Knoxville is located at the intersection of I-75 and I-40, just a day's drive from more than half of the U.S., McGhee Tyson Airport (TYS) offers more than 20 direct flights. Flying your own aircraft? Check out Knoxville Downtown Island Airport (DKX).
Learn More About Knoxville:
Order or view a digital Knoxville Visitors Guide - Click here
- Knoxville Restaurants - Click here (search downtown restaurants)
Market Square Restaurants & Nightlife - Click here
- Historic Gay Street - Click here (NAAA's room block hotel, Hyatt Place, is on Gay Street)
- Historic Old City - Click here
- Downtown Knoxville Trolley: the While Knoxville is very walkable, the city offers a free trolley service downtown and to the nearby University of Tennessee campus. Stops include hotels, the Knoxville Convention Center and area attractions. Trolleys run until 6:00 p.m. on weekdays and offer late-night service on weekends.
Pre & Post Vacation Ideas
- Great Smoky Mountains - Click here (1 hour drive from Knoxville, just beyond Gatlinburg)
- Pigeon Forge, TN (45 minute drive from Knoxville)
- Gatlinburg, TN (1 hour drive from Knoxville)
- Asheville, NC (2 hour drive from Knoxville)
- Nashville, TN (2.5 hour drive from Knoxville)
Map of Downtown Knoxville
Below is a map of the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo host hotels (in orange) and the downtown area. Click here to view a larger map.