December 5–8, 2016 ♦ Long Beach, Calif.
2016 Booth Sales
- Plans a sponsorship at the Diamond or Platinum Levels ($12,000+).
- Will bring an aircraft.
- Will purchase an island (20' x 20' or larger).
- Will purchase a 10x30 inline space or larger.
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2016 NAAA Convention & Exposition:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
2016 Exhibitor Services Kit
About the NAAA Trade Show
Long Beach Union Rules
2016 Exhibitor Rates
Exhibitors must be an Allied Member or Operator Member of NAAA to qualify for the NAAA member rates below. Booths are 10’ x 10’. Larger booths are combinations of multiples of 10’ x 10’ spaces. Islands are 20’ x 20’ or larger. Registrations for four booth personnel (per 10’ x 10’ booth and per aircraft) are included in your exhibitor package (this includes tickets to the Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception). Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each for the duration of the show. Tickets to the Kickoff Breakfast and Farewell/Awards Banquet can be purchased individually.
(# of employees)
(Contact us for
|Each additional 10'x10'||$850||$2,025|
|Premium Space - aisles on two sides. Add:||$200||$255|
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) Each||$610||$2,025|