December 7–10, 2015 ♦ Savannah, Ga.
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2015 NAAA Convention & Exposition:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
About the NAAA Trade Show
Aircraft and Large Booths for 2014 NAAA Trade Show
If you're interested in exhibiting an aircraft at the 2015 NAAA Convention in Savannah, Ga. please contact Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722. Please also contact Lindsay if you need a booth space that is an island (20x20 or 20x30) or an inline booth that is a 10x30 or larger.
2015 NAAA Convention Exhibitor Rates
(# of employees)
(Contact us for
|Each additional 10'x10'||$850||$2,025|
|Premium Space - aisles on two sides. Add:||$200||$255|
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) Each||$610||$2,025|
Company Sponsored Sessions
Additional Details of Interest for Exhibitors- Booth sales will begin in July. If you're not a member and would like to receive information, please email Lindsay.
- Full Schedule of Events
- Auction Donation Details
- Sponsorship Details
- Book Your Hotel Room: The Westin is next to the convention center. Please note the cancelation policy!
- Nominate an NAAA Member for an Award