December 7–10, 2015 ♦ Savannah, Ga.
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
Booth sales will open on Tuesday, July 14. If you're interested in exhibiting an aircraft, having a large booth space (island, such as 20x20 or 20x30 or an inline booth that is a 10x30 or larger) or being a platinum or diamond level sponsor at the 2015 NAAA Convention in Savannah please contact Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722. We pre-sell this space before booth sales begin on July 14.
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2015 NAAA Convention & Exposition:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
About the NAAA Trade Show
Aircraft and Large Booths for 2015 NAAA Trade Show
If you're interested in exhibiting an aircraft at the 2015 NAAA Convention in Savannah, Ga. please contact Lindsay Barber at (202) 546-5722. Please also contact Lindsay if you need a booth space that is an island (20x20 or 20x30) or an inline booth that is a 10x30 or larger.
Exhibitor Service Kit
The 2015 NAAA Convention Exhibitor Service Kit is now available. We are providing the kit earlier in the year so that you can review all the costs associated with exhibiting at the NAAA Convention before purchasing your booth space in mid-July. Click here for the Exhibitor Service Kit.
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
Click here for the NAAA Convention terms and conditions for exhibitors.
2015 NAAA Convention Exhibitor Rates
(# of employees)
(Contact us for
|Each additional 10'x10'||$850||$2,025|
|Premium Space - aisles on two sides. Add:||$200||$255|
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) Each||$610||$2,025|
Company Sponsored Sessions
Additional Details of Interest for Exhibitors- Booth sales will begin on Tuesday, July 14. If you're not a member and would like to receive information, please email Lindsay.
- Full Schedule of Events
- Auction Donation Details
- Sponsorship Details
- Book Your Hotel Room: The Westin is next to the convention center. Please note the cancelation policy!
- Nominate an NAAA Member for an Award