December 4–7, 2017 ♦ Savannah, Ga.
Drafted Floor Plan: Click here to view a DRAFT floor plan for this year's Expo. Please note, this is a draft; not all islands have been placed. This floor plan will be updated when changes are made. When you open the file, you can zoom in on the floor. Floor plan as of 5.7.17.
2017 Ag Aviation Expo Booth Sales: Booth sales for 10x10 and 10x20 spaces will begin on July 11 at Noon ET/11 a.m. CT. Booth sales for aircraft, island spaces and 10x30+ are already open. Contact Lindsay. Scroll down the page to view the booth prices.
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable). Savannah is a favorite destination among attendees and we're expecting 1,600+ people in attendance.
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the Ag Aviation Expo, the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show. If you're a company looking to get your products and/or services in front of ag pilots, the Ag Aviation Expo is the place to be! We look forward to seeing you in the city of southern charm, Savannah.
2017 Exhibitor Service Kit
Click here to review the 2017 NAAA Ag Aviation Expo Exhibitor Service Kit
2017 Exhibitor Rates
Exhibitors must be an Allied Member or Operator Member of NAAA to qualify for the NAAA member rates below. Booth purchase terms and conditions can be viewed here. Booths are 10’ x 10’. Larger booths are combinations of multiples of 10’ x 10’ spaces. Islands are 20’ x 20’ or larger. Registrations for four booth personnel (per 10’ x 10’ booth and per aircraft) are included in your exhibitor package (this includes tickets to the Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception). Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each for the duration of the show. Tickets to the Kickoff Breakfast and Farewell/Awards Banquet can be purchased individually.
(# of employees)
(Contact us for
|Each additional 10'x10'||$850||$2,025|
|Premium Space - aisles on two sides. Add:||$200||$255|
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) Each||$610||$2,025|
|Aircraft outside in Bryan Square
between the Westin & Conv. Center
(plane or helicopter) Each
2017 Exhibitor Service Kit
Dates to Remember
- Booth Sales will begin July 11 (10x10 and 10x20 spaces) at Noon ET / 11 a.m. CT
- Large Booth space sales have started (Aircraft, islands, 10x30+) Contact Lindsay