December 4–7, 2017 ♦ Savannah, Ga.
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
NAAA Trade Show Booth Sales Now Open - Click Here
Click here to view the NAAA Trade Show Floor
The NAAA Trade Show will take place at the Savannah International Trade & Convention Center
|Monday, Dec. 4||Exhibitor Setup from 8 a.m. - 8 p.m.|
|Tuesday, Dec. 5||Exhibitor Setup from 8 - 11:30 a.m.
Trade Show Hours: Noon - 5:30 p.m.
|Wednesday, Dec. 6||Trade Show Hours: 10 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Exhibitor Tear-Down begins at 4:30 p.m.
Savannah International Trade & Convention Center will not allow tear down until 30 minutes after the Trade Show ends for all attendees to be out of the hall due to safety reasons.
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2017 Ag Aviation Expo:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable). Savannah is a favorite destination among attendees and we're expecting 1,600+ people in attendance.
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the Ag Aviation Expo, the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show. If you're a company looking to get your products and/or services in front of ag pilots, the Ag Aviation Expo is the place to be! We look forward to seeing you in the city of southern charm, Savannah.
2017 Exhibitor Service Kit
2017 Exhibitor Rates
Exhibitors must be an Allied Member or Operator Member of NAAA to qualify for the NAAA member rates below. Booth purchase terms and conditions can be viewed here. Booths are 10’ x 10’. Larger booths are combinations of multiples of 10’ x 10’ spaces. Islands are 20’ x 20’ or larger. Registrations for four booth personnel (per 10’ x 10’ booth and per aircraft) are included in your exhibitor package (this includes tickets to the Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception). Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each for the duration of the show. Tickets to the Kickoff Breakfast and Farewell/Awards Banquet can be purchased individually.
(# of employees)
(Contact us for
|Each additional 10'x10'||$850||$2,025|
|Premium Space - aisles on two sides. Add:||$200||$255|
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) Each||$610||$2,025|
|Aircraft outside in Bryan Square
between the Westin & Conv. Center
(plane or helicopter) Each
2017 Exhibitor Service Kit
Dates to Remember