Join us for the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo
November 18–21, 2019 ♦ Orlando, FL
Note the November date for 2019
THANK YOU, 2018 EXHIBITORS!
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2019 Ag Aviation Expo:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
About the Ag Aviation Expo
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the Ag Aviation Expo, the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show. If you're a company looking to get your products and/or services in front of ag pilots, the Ag Aviation Expo is the place to be! We look forward to seeing you in Reno!
2018 Exhibitor Rates (2019 EXHIBITOR RATES WILL BE PUBLISHED IN LATE FEBRUARY; BOOTH SALES BEGIN IN JULY)
Exhibitors must be an Allied Member or Operator Member of NAAA to qualify for the NAAA member rates below. Booths are 10’ x 10’. Larger booths are combinations of multiples of 10’ x 10’ spaces. Islands are 20’ x 20’ or larger. Registrations for four booth personnel (per 10’ x 10’ booth and per aircraft) are included in your exhibitor package (this includes tickets to the Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception). Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each for the duration of the show. Tickets to the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80) can be purchased individually.
(# of employees)
|NAAA Member Booth Cost||Non-Member Booth Cost (Contact us for
membership dues pricing)
|Each additional 10'x10'||$850||$2,025|
|Premium Space - aisles on two sides. Add:||$200||$255|
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
|Aircraft (plane or helicopter) Each||$610||$2,025|
- The NAAA Trade Show will take place at Rosen Shingle Creek.
- Four (4) booth personnel badges per 10x10 space and aircraft space. Exhibitor personnel receive access to everything but the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80); tickets can be purchased individually for those events.
- Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each. It is recommended that you purchase additional booth personnel in advance of the show.