December 7–10, 2020 ♦ Savannah, GA
Savannah Convention Center & Westin Savannah
NAAA has established numerous health protections for its Ag Aviation Expo. By attending the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo, I agree to do my best to follow both public health and NAAA safety protocols and to not hold NAAA or NAAREF liable in the event I contract COVID-19 while traveling and attending the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo.
About the Ag Aviation Expo
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the Ag Aviation Expo, the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show. If your company is trying to get your products and/or services in front of ag pilots, the Ag Aviation Expo is the place to be! We look forward to seeing you in Savannah, which is a very popular destination for the Ag Aviation Expo. Read our exhibitor prospectus.
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2020 Ag Aviation Expo:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
2020 Exhibitor Rates
Exhibitors must be an Allied Member or Operator Member of NAAA to qualify for the NAAA member rates below. NAAA also sells space to International members (contact Lindsay). Booths are 10’ x 10’. Larger booths are combinations of multiples of 10’ x 10’ spaces. Islands are 20’ x 20’ or larger. Registrations for four booth personnel (per 10’ x 10’ booth and per aircraft) are included in your exhibitor package (this includes tickets to the Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception). Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each for the duration of the show. Tickets to the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80) can be purchased individually.
Review the Exhibitor Terms & Conditions. All exhibitors agree to these terms and conditions when purchasing booth space.
(# of employees)
Cost: Contact for dues
|Premium Space - aisle
on two sides
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
(Airplane or Helicopter)
Also required to purchase
a 10'x10' space
- NAAA pre-sells the following booth space: aircraft, diamond sponsors, island spaces and 10x30 or larger
- The NAAA Trade Show will take place at the Savannah Convention Center.
- Four (4) booth personnel badges per 10x10 space and aircraft space. Exhibitor personnel receive access to everything but the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80); tickets can be purchased individually for those events.
- Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each. It is recommended that you purchase additional booth personnel in advance of the show.
Booth Purchase Directions
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
End Cap Guidelines