December 7–10, 2020 ♦ Savannah, GA
Savannah Convention Center & Westin Savannah
NAAA has established numerous health protections for its Ag Aviation Expo. By attending the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo, I agree to do my best to follow both public health and NAAA safety protocols and to not hold NAAA or NAAREF liable in the event I contract COVID-19 while traveling and attending the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo.
Booth Personnel Names Due Nov. 2
Exhibitors receive four (4) booth personnel with each 10x10 and aircraft space purchased. Please email booth personnel names or log into the booth purchase system (with the username and password you received after you purchased your booth space) and click Staff to enter your names. Additional booth personnel can be purchased for $125 each. Booth personnel receive access to all events, except Monday’s Kickoff Breakfast and Thursday’s Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet, which can be purchased for $45 or $80, respectively.
Full booth payments are due; contact Lindsay Barber to make your final booth payment.
Food/Beverages for Your Booth
If you would like to offer kegs of beer, other beverages or snacks in your booth at the NAAA Ag Aviation Expo, please download the Exhibitor Booth order form and directly contact Holly Jenkins with your order or questions. No outside food/beverage is allowed at the Savannah Convention Center.
Exhibitor & Trade Show Hours:
- Saturday, Dec. 5 – Meeting at 4 p.m. for pilots who are flying aircraft in on Sunday. Any helicopters arriving on truck can arrive after 1 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 6 (early morning) – Aircraft land onto Westin property (or arrive on truck at convention center) and move into the convention center.
- Monday, Dec. 7 – Exhibitor Setup from 8 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Tuesday, Dec. 8 – Exhibitor Setup from 8 – 11:30 a.m. and NAAA Trade Show Hours from Noon – 5:30 p.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 9 – Trade Show Hours from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. and tear down from 4 – 10 p.m.
- Thursday, Dec. 10 (early morning) – Final exhibitor tear down and aircraft out of Savannah Convention Center and fly out of Westin property.
About the Ag Aviation Expo
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the Ag Aviation Expo, the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show. If your company is trying to get your products and/or services in front of ag pilots, the Ag Aviation Expo is the place to be! We look forward to seeing you in Savannah, which is a very popular destination for the Ag Aviation Expo. Read our exhibitor prospectus.
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2020 Ag Aviation Expo:
- The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
- You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
- Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
- Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
- Raise awareness about your company.
2020 Exhibitor Rates
Exhibitors must be an Allied Member or Operator Member of NAAA to qualify for the NAAA member rates below. NAAA also sells space to International members (contact Lindsay). Booths are 10’ x 10’. Larger booths are combinations of multiples of 10’ x 10’ spaces. Islands are 20’ x 20’ or larger. Registrations for four booth personnel (per 10’ x 10’ booth and per aircraft) are included in your exhibitor package (this includes tickets to the Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception). Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each for the duration of the show. Tickets to the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80) can be purchased individually.
Review the Exhibitor Terms & Conditions. All exhibitors agree to these terms and conditions when purchasing booth space.
(# of employees)
Cost: Contact for dues
|Premium Space - aisle
on two sides
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
(Airplane or Helicopter)
Also required to purchase
a 10'x10' space
- NAAA pre-sells the following booth space: aircraft, diamond sponsors, island spaces and 10x30 or larger
- The NAAA Trade Show will take place at the Savannah Convention Center.
- Four (4) booth personnel badges per 10x10 space and aircraft space. Exhibitor personnel receive access to everything but the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80); tickets can be purchased individually for those events.
- Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each. It is recommended that you purchase additional booth personnel in advance of the show.
Booth Purchase Directions
Exhibitor Terms & Conditions
End Cap Guidelines