December 7–10, 2020 ♦ Savannah, GA
Savannah Convention Center & Westin Savannah
About the Ag Aviation Expo
When it comes to agricultural aviation trade shows, it doesn't get any better than the Ag Aviation Expo, the World’s Largest Agricultural Aviation Trade Show. If your company is trying to get your products and/or services in front of ag pilots, the Ag Aviation Expo is the place to be! We look forward to seeing you in Savannah, which is a very popular destination for the Ag Aviation Expo. Read our exhibitor prospectus.
Our Ag Aviation Expo, scheduled for December, will continue to proceed as is. We will keep you abreast of any changes due to COVID-19.
NAAA Floor Plan
Click here to view the NAAA Floor Plan. As a reminder, we pre-sell large booth space, including large inline spaces; therefore, not all of the spaces you see will be available on July 9 at 12 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. CT. A floor plan will be posted in late June with the pre-sold spaces so that you can plan accordingly to purchase your 10x10 or 10x20 space. If you'd like to purchase a large booth space (10x30+) please email Lindsay Barber. Scroll down to view booth rates.
Placement of Booth SpaceNAAA places large booth space before the sales of 10x10 and 10x20 space begins on July 9. Below is the order in which NAAA places booth space. Large booth space is on a first come, first served basis. If you'd like to purchase large booth space, please email Lindsay Barber.
- Island Booths (20x30 and 20x20)
- Diamond Sponsors and Platinum Sponsors
- 10x30 or larger (NAAA will provide a map of the area where large booths in this category can be placed).
- Pre-sales of large booth sales ends on Monday, July 6.
- 10x10 and 10x20 booth sales begin on Thursday, July 9 at 12 p.m. ET / 11 a.m. CT. A link will be posted at the top of this webpage with access to the interactive sales system for you to purchase space. A PDF of the floor plan map will be posted in late June showing booth space that will be available on July 9.
Five reasons to exhibit at the 2020 Ag Aviation Expo:
The world’s largest targeted audience of purchasers of ag aviation equipment, parts and services will be attending the convention and will have the opportunity to obtain more information about your company and products.
You can educate the attendees about your products and/or services. Show a demonstration or give away a sample or a takeaway (if applicable).
Exhibiting enhances your company’s credibility and commitment to what you are offering.
Networking with attendees on the trade show floor will generate new sales and/or leads and potential business partnerships for your company. You can visit with current customers to ensure a strong relationship and you will walk away with new contacts and very likely sales.
Raise awareness about your company.
2020 Exhibitor Rates
Exhibitors must be an Allied Member or Operator Member of NAAA to qualify for the NAAA member rates below. NAAA also sells space to International members (contact Lindsay). Booths are 10’ x 10’. Larger booths are combinations of multiples of 10’ x 10’ spaces. Islands are 20’ x 20’ or larger. Registrations for four booth personnel (per 10’ x 10’ booth and per aircraft) are included in your exhibitor package (this includes tickets to the Welcome Reception and Farewell Reception). Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each for the duration of the show. Tickets to the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80) can be purchased individually.
Review the Exhibitor Terms & Conditions. All exhibitors agree to these terms and conditions when purchasing booth space.
(# of employees)
Cost: Contact for dues
|Premium Space - aisle
on two sides
|20'x20' Island Booth||$5,190||$15,180|
|20'x30' Island Booth||$7,275||$20,240|
(Airplane or Helicopter)
Also required to purchase
a 10'x10' space
- NAAA pre-sells the following booth space: aircraft, diamond sponsors, island spaces and 10x30 or larger
- The NAAA Trade Show will take place at the Savannah Convention Center.
- Four (4) booth personnel badges per 10x10 space and aircraft space. Exhibitor personnel receive access to everything but the Monday Kickoff Breakfast ($45) and Thursday Excellence in Ag Aviation Banquet ($80); tickets can be purchased individually for those events.
- Additional booth personnel registrations are available for $125 each. It is recommended that you purchase additional booth personnel in advance of the show.